Effective March 18, 2015
This is our Member Conduct Policy for the Flour Jar located at www.TheFlourJar.com, we strive to make this site a fun and enjoyable place for all who access it and who have accounts. Thus we have created this Member Conduct Policy in an effort to let users know some general rules we expect to be followed.
All users are expected to act in an adult and mature manner. This site is designed for enjoyment and all users whether members or not by accessing this site agree specifically to the following, and also the Terms of Service as listed on this site.
- You agree to not post comments or posts that are offensive, insulting or attacking. Be critical yes, but not insulting.
- You agree to not contact other members with solicitations or business offers. There is NO spamming allowed on this site. PERIOD.
- You agree to not post links to outside sites that contain insulting, pornographic or illegal content.
- You agree to act in a friendly and adult manner. You will treat your fellow members in a respectful way.
- You agree to not violate the rights of others including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary rights.
- You agree to not use profane language, or any form of hate speech.
- You agree to not upload any images or content that is designed to interfere with the site, its servers or other members use of this site.
- You agree to not post or list anything that is illegal or immoral.
The Flour Jar has the sole discretion to determine whether Content is Prohibited Content, and any Content submitted to the Service may be subject to examination periodically. Although The Flour Jar does not and will not examine or otherwise review all Content submitted or transmitted to the Service, The Flour Jar may move, delete, and edit Content for any reason, at any time, without notice