Effective March 18, 2015
This policy is the current policy and you agree that you will time to time check to see if this policy is updated. we place the effective date above of all changes. You also acknowledge and agree that we will not notify you of changes when made. Below are the specific terms of this policy. You further are aware that we utilize website forwarding on this site, that mean, you may click on or enter a web address from another site, by another name and you will be taken here.
- The Flour Jar does not and will not sell, transfer or lease any member information.
- The flour Jar keeps all emails private unless made public by the member on their profile.
- All information is private, except that which the member themselves places on their profile.
- All passwords are stored in an encrypted manner, and we do not share these with anyone.
- The Flour Jar will not pass one members information or data to another member.
- In the event of any detected illegal activity, the Flour Jar may if served with a legitimate subpoena provide law enforcement requested information.
- We provide links to other food and cooking related websites for our members optional use. You agree to hold The Flour Jar, its owners, managers, employees harmless from any liability from the use and or access to those sites.
- We, our related web hosting providers, and our advertisers and ad serving and tracking companies sometimes utilize "cookie" technology on the Web Sites. Cookies are bits of data stored on your hard drive that contain no personally identifying information but which help enhance your Web-browsing experience. Not all Web browsers accept cookies, and those that do usually provide a preference or setting that allows you to refuse and remove most types of browser cookies. If your browser does not accept cookies, you may still enjoy this Web Site.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW NOR EVER WILL HAVE POP UP ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE
- We will through a random generator post a "Featured Member" of the day or week. You agree for us to possibly showcase your user account. We do this as a way to spread members recipes.
- We offer members to share various recipes to their Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages. You agree that it is possible that other members will do this with your recipes, and you authorize anyone to do such.
- California's "Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternately, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information-sharing. We have such a policy in place. As discussed above in the section titled "Choices about Our Use and Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information", if you wish to opt-out of our sharing of your information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes or to find out more about your opt-out rights, please contact us at the email address as listed on the bottom of every page and on our Contact Us page.
- Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.
Although The Flour Jar does not and will not examine or otherwise review all Content submitted or transmitted to the Service, The Flour Jar may move, delete, and edit Content for any reason, at any time, without notice