This is not a recipe on its own, this is designed to be a side dish, however requires whatever meat you want to use. This is the proverbial cooking rack this site mentioned in their expert tips, and I love it. It actually works better than they say. I used a roast with this, and the vegetables helped the roast stay moist, and the gravy this helped make was great. Best part also is that these veggies were a super flavorful side dish.
- This is SOO simple and SOOO good.
- Chop up everything place into baking pan. Even the celery tops.
- I chopped the carrots and celery up in about 2 inch pieces.
- Add water.
- Place roast, or whatever meat on top. Seal with tin foil tightly.
- Bake as your meat demands. Remove the veggies for a side dish, and the liquid for the gravy when done.