If you do not like cabbage, try this. You will change your mind. This is a simple and very good recipe, and do not worry if it looks like you made too much cabbage, it cooks down. So you will fill your frying pan to mounding. By the time it is done, it will be settled into the pan.
- Chop up cabbage into strips, or finely. I prefer chopped roughly.
- Chop the onion up roughly.
- Heat the oil in pan to almost smoking.
- Add cabbage and onion, sprinkle all the dry spices on top and stir well, mixing everything. DO NOT ADD SOY SAUCE YET
- Fry in pan, stirring and tossing every few minutes. You are looking to get it browned.
- Fry until it cooks down and the cabbage and onions are getting cripsy and a little brown.
- The add the soy sauce and stir once more, cook for two more minutes then serve.