This is a flavorful and excellent all around beef curry. This is very rich and a little goes a very long way. Serve with Jasmine rice and Naan bread or Pita bread.
- Dice the stew meat into small chunks.
- Add the Soy Sauce, Garlic, Cinnamon, Coriander and Cardamon. Let marinate all day if possible. Or atleast 2-3 hours.
- Place butter in heated pan, add diced up onion. Fry til onion is golden.
- Remove onion add meat mix, fry till browned well. Will take a bit, but it needs to really get some dark color on it.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for 2 hours.
- NOTE: Pataks brand curry sauce is a good basic sauce to use and is available all over.